Clinical Trial Technology Trends: The Top 5 Innovations Shaping Clinical Trials in 2023
Clinical trials play a crucial role in the development and approval of new medical treatments and drugs. As technology continues to advance, Clinical Trial Technology is becoming a more important factor in shaping the way trials are conducted.
In 2023, we can expect to see several technology trends that are set to further revolutionize the design, conduct, and analysis of trials. Some of these trends include decentralized trials, wearable devices, machine learning, and Risk-Based Quality Management (RBQM).
Continue reading at clinion.com
- Clinical Data Management: What Are The Key Challenges And How To Navigate Them?
- Google announces more AI partnerships and other health updates
- How AI and Automation Transforming Clinical Trials
- Q/A: Dr. Masturzo Talks Addressing Food Insecurity with Patients
- We Used Midjourney To Design Digital Health Technologies
Google announces more AI partnerships and other health updates
The tech giant also launched its Open Health Stack, a suite of open source tools that aim to help developers build digital health apps in low-resource settings. In a recent article, the New York Times …
Posted Mar 15, 2023 Mergers, Partnerships & Acquisitions Artificial Intelligence Healthcare