To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. For more details about cookie click here
Adjust this part of the page according to your needs. Explain which cookies you usein plain, jargon-free language. In particular:
- Their purpose and the reason why they are being used
- If they are essential for the website or a given functionality to work or if they aim to enhance the performance of the website
- The types of cookies used (e.g. session or permanent, first or third-party)
- who controls/accesses the cookie-related information (website or third party)
- That the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated
- how consent can be withdrawn.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Medigy captures user information via the following methods. For more detailed description, please see below in Tracking Technologies:
- The opt-in forms on our website and digital communications, including email newsletter, Email Us, and Call Us Now buttons. This may also include other distinct and specialized sites for events or service offerings.
- Cookies and internet access logs. These indirect methods may contain previous URLs visited, times and dates of visits, information about computer hardware and software you use.
- Sign up sheets or lead capturing applications at events.
Types of Data Collected
The data collected may include the following information:
- Subscribers’ contact information (name, address, company, title, phone, fax, email, web, social media handles)
- The subscriber’s work title, company, and industry they work in
- A selection of topics of interest for future communications
- The user’s behavior on the Medigy website and with Medigy communications (email, sales calls)
- The user’s referral path (i.e., email, social media, organic search)
- Subscriber’s anonymized geographic and demographic location
Cookies gathered through Google properties are subject to Google’s storage terms, read more here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. For user-volunteered information on web-based forms that Medigy gathers, we will store contact information until the user opts out or requests deletion.
Purposes for Data Collected
We collect data for the following purposes:
- To improve the functionality of the website by avoiding duplicate data entry, facilitating navigation, and increasing the relevance of content
- To store user preferences and profile information used to personalize content and manage our relationship with you and our clients
- To collect contact information for potential clients and employees
- To measure visitors’ interest in content, blog articles, partnerships, and Medigy service offerings Consent
How do I give my consent?
Users who submit a form via our website will receive a ‘Thank You’ message acknowledging your information has been received.
How do I withdraw my consent ?
We do not offer an option for opt-out of browser cookies, browsers provide users with control over cookies. You can receive alerts when cookies are being used, learn information on duration of cookies, what server your cookies are returned to, and have the option to accept or reject cookies through your browser’s settings.