Allscripts, athenahealth, Cerner, DrChrono, Epic, Greenway Health, Meditech and NextGen offer an up-to-the-minute look at how they’re enabling complex immunization recordkeeping for their health system customers.
Never in the history of electronic health records has there been a more important public health recordkeeping task than the one that is at hand at this very moment in the nation’s history: tracking COVID-19 vaccinations.
As a result of this all-important development, EHR vendors from across the industry have been preparing their products and their healthcare provider organization users to make sure that when a patient receives this critical vaccination, it is recorded correctly, pushed to the necessary parties, and is accessible now and in the future by all the appropriate caregivers.
- Improving the patient experience: Technology solutions for healthcare providers
- Telehealth: A Quarter-Trillion-Dollar Post-COVID-19 Reality?
- CMS to Allow Managed Care Organizations to Participate in Direct Contracting
- CMS Expands on Patient Access and Interoperability Requirements for Health Plans
- What to Do Before You Die: A Tech Checklist