Hybrid closed-loop (HCL) systems are designed to improve glycaemic control in diabetes patients. HCL settings need to be optimised to achieve the desired.
New research from the Barbara Davis Center for Diabetes at University of Colorado has proposed a one-page HCL data reporting called ‘artificial pancreas (AP) Dashboard’ – with detailed information and visualisation for glucose, insulin and HCL-specific metrics. This standardised report can be likened to an electrocardiogram that contains vital information for quick review by the providers and patients, helping them to make informed decisions regarding diabetes care.
- 13 Recently Launched COVID-19 Vaccine Management Solutions to Know
- CMS to Allow Managed Care Organizations to Participate in Direct Contracting
- CMS Expands on Patient Access and Interoperability Requirements for Health Plans
- Using Telehealth to Enhance Current Strategies in Alternative Payment Models
- It’s Time for a New Kind of Electronic Health Record
An in-depth look at twelve recently released COVID-19 vaccine management solutions as COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed nationwide. 1. Microsoft Microsoft launches a COVID-19 vaccine management …