Despite it being a challenging year, 2020 marked a unique opportunity for HIMSS TV to bring you the latest news and interviews in the digital health world, from the comfort of your own home.
With the world turning to digital mediums in 2020 due to the pandemic, the appetite for HIMSS TV content experienced a dramatic rise with its timely and topical remotely-held video content. HIMSS TV became one of the main media platforms for Healthcare IT News and MobiHealthNews journalists to bring you interviews with leading experts and informative deep dives on the latest digital health news. As the year draws to a close, we look at the top five most viewed HIMSS TV videos across the EMEA region and reflect on how the topics covered a turbulent, but transformative year for the industry.
- How top EHR vendors are prepping their systems for COVID-19 vaccines
- Improving the patient experience: Technology solutions for healthcare providers
- Telehealth: A Quarter-Trillion-Dollar Post-COVID-19 Reality?
- CMS to Allow Managed Care Organizations to Participate in Direct Contracting
- CMS Expands on Patient Access and Interoperability Requirements for Health Plans