Healthcare delivery has undergone unprecedented changes in the past decade. Over the past five to 10 years, healthcare's digitization has accelerated exponentially due to innovative government policies, changes in consumer preferences, an influx of venture capital, a growing number of digital health entrepreneurs and continued investments by industry incumbents.
The COVID-19 crisis has highlighted some of the challenges in our healthcare system and presented unique opportunities for the U.S. healthcare system to innovate in real time. Across the board, we have seen healthcare providers adopt telehealth at an unprecedented rate. While the last chapter of COVID-19’s impact on the evolution of our healthcare delivery system is far from being written, we would like to highlight 10 major care-delivery trends accelerated by COVID-19.
- Cloud Gaming Can Bring Artificial Intelligence To The Doctor's Office - The Medical Futurist
- 8 Ways COVID-19 is Impacting Cloud Security
- UK to use AI for COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- R2G Report: Digital diabetes market will be worth €1.3bn by 2024
- Post-Pandemic Healthcare: Five Forces in Focus