Software company Genpact UK has been paid £1.5m for an AI tool that will be used to process the adverse reactions of the COVID-19 vaccines.
The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) has paid Genpact UK a tender of £1.5m to develop an AI tool to sift through the high volume of reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.
The government contract states that the AI tool will “process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine adverse drug reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details . . . are missed.”
- R2G Report: Digital diabetes market will be worth €1.3bn by 2024
- Post-Pandemic Healthcare: Five Forces in Focus
- Medicare Again Penalizes Half of U.S. Hospitals for Too Many Readmissions
- 5 Reasons Your Healthcare Organization Needs Content as a Service
- How Highmark's pharmacists are teaming with primary care docs for better medication management