Cloud security professionals should pay close attention to how our online needs are rapidly changing, with 8 ways COVID-19 is making an impact on infosec.
The Coronavirus is wreaking havoc on everything in our lives. It’s hard to find something that hasn’t been impacted in a major way as we attempt to limit the spread of the virus. Cloud security professionals should pay close attention to how our online needs are rapidly changing — these new adjustments are more than just necessary to make things work in the interim. The workarounds to keep our lives as normal as possible could permanently define the way we work, study, and do business from here on out.
We put together a list of eight ways COVID-19 is making an impact on common things we use and interact with every day. A main takeaway should be that none of these are new problems, just that COVID-19 is shining a light on them. And in most cases, making these problems even worse.
- UK to use AI for COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- R2G Report: Digital diabetes market will be worth €1.3bn by 2024
- Post-Pandemic Healthcare: Five Forces in Focus
- Medicare Again Penalizes Half of U.S. Hospitals for Too Many Readmissions
- 5 Reasons Your Healthcare Organization Needs Content as a Service
Software company Genpact UK has been paid £1.5m for an AI tool that will be used to process the adverse reactions of the COVID-19 vaccines. The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) has …