With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and the introduction of restrictive measures such as lockdowns, many facilities, including libraries working in health sciences, had to adapt their services to the new reality. Pauwels et al. (2020) describe the experience of the Knowledge Centre for Health Ghent in Belgium, which is both a faculty library for medicine, health sciences and pharmaceutical sciences and a hospital library, switching to remote services.
- Webinar: Financial Outlook for Physicians for 2021
- What leading AMCs can teach about using EHRs for COVID-19 response
- State Slaps Supermarket Co-Op with HIPAA Settlement
- Evaluating musculoskeletal digital health apps
- ONC offers new compliance extension for information blocking rules
COVID-19 risk tools to help determine if a patient can be discharged or needs to be admitted to the hospital. As COVID-19 cases continue to rise across the United States, those of us in Emergency Room …