We strongly believe that only digital health can bring healthcare into the 21st century and make patients the point-of-care.
Being a nurse is a highly demanding but genuinely fulfilling job with the chance to touch many people’s lives. This hasn’t been highlighted better than during the COVID-19 pandemic. When the whole world is stricken by fear and uncertainty, with many under lockdown 2.0, nurses are actively in the front line assisting patients and physicians. As the nursing profession requires the core of what makes us human – paying attention, being empathetic and caring -, it will never be replaced by technology.
However, technological innovations can relieve nurses of the burden of many monotonous and repetitive tasks; especially in a pandemic where time is of essence. These tools can further become commonplace in the daily work life of nurses in the near future.
- Would You Let A Robot Take Your Blood Sample? - The Medical Futurist
- Pediatricians want kids to be part of COVID-19 vaccine trials
- How the Telehealth Explosion Will Shape the Future of Healthcare
- 4 Actions to Elevate the Patient Experience and Spark Growth
- What Medical Practices Are Adding in 2021 to Improve Patient Experience