– Artificial intelligence algorithms can predict outcomes of COVID-19 patients with mild symptoms in emergency rooms, according to recent research findings published in Radiology: Artificial Intelligence journal.
– Researchers trained the algorithm from data on 338 positive COVID-19 patients between the ages of 21 and 50 by using diverse patient data from emergency departments within Mount Sinai Health System hospitals (The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan, Mount Sinai Queens, and Mount Sinai Brooklyn) between March 10 and March 26.
- More Than 45 Million Medical Images Are Openly Accessible Online
- 2021 Healthcare IT Landscape: 5 Predictions For Voice And Chat
- Looking To 2021: Why We Need To Focus On Virtual Care
- Tracking COVID-19 immunizations relies on accurate patient identification
- RPM’s role in COVID-19
– CybelAngel tools scanned approximately 4.3 billion IP addresses and detected more than 45 million unique medical images left exposed on over 2,140 unprotected servers across 67 countries including …