– CybelAngel tools scanned approximately 4.3 billion IP addresses and detected more than 45 million unique medical images left exposed on over 2,140 unprotected servers across 67 countries including the US, UK, and Germany.
– The report highlights the security risks of publicly accessible images containing highly personal information including ransomware and blackmail.
- 2021 Healthcare IT Landscape: 5 Predictions For Voice And Chat
- Looking To 2021: Why We Need To Focus On Virtual Care
- Tracking COVID-19 immunizations relies on accurate patient identification
- RPM’s role in COVID-19
- Top 10 privacy and security stories of 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has stifled many activities and elements in our daily lives. Technology, on the other hand, has rapidly adapted and evolved to fill many of the gaps created by social distancing …