Throughout the pandemic, the facility has outfitted staff with voice-activated comm badges that keep staff in a room to a minimum and reduce the need to change personal protective equipment.
In 2015, Saratoga Hospital in Saratoga Springs, New York, unveiled a new, state-of-the-art intensive care unit that, at 20,000 square feet, is more than triple the size of the previous ICU.
- How to Get Patients Interested in Chronic Care Management
- CMMI Director Finds Mixed Results for Bundled Payments, Gives High Marks to Global Budgets
- 3 Methods for Minimizing Security Risks in Healthcare
- 12 Questions to Ask Before Selecting a Healthcare Text Messaging Solution
- How HIPAA Compliant Texting and Other Tools can Elevate Your Telemedicine Practice
Tennessee-based CHSPSC LLC, a unit of Community Health Systems Inc. that provides IT and health information services to the system's hospitals and clinics, has agreed to pay $2.3 million to settle a …