Transformation, innovation, and connection are three main healthcare principals that have been put under a microscope during COVID-19.
September 22, 2020 - At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, three things were top-of-mind for Surescripts’ CEO, Tom Skelton: employee safety, ensuring the network remained operational, and adapting strategies to the evolution of technology. Because if there was one thing he knew for sure, it was the country wouldn’t come out of the pandemic thinking about healthcare the same way.
“Everything that we've done since then, from the way that we work, to the way we interact to the tools that we're making available to the market, have all been based on one of those three pillars,” Skelton said in an interview with EHRIntelligence.
“It started in February when it was pretty clear that this was getting serious and we haven't been together since then, which is now over six months, and we don't see that this is going to change a lot here in the next few months either.”
Read on ehrintelligence.com
- A Physician’s Visual Guide To Artificial Intelligence - The Medical Futurist
- FDA establishes Digital Health Center of Excellence
- Nurses feeling burnout symptoms, but EHRs not a major factor, says KLAS
- Healthcare Organisations Explore the Potential of Blockchain and Patient Engagement
- 10 Ways Technology Supports Post-Discharge Patient Engagement