Standard Occupational Classification (SOC): Child, Family, and School Social Workers

Child, family, and school social workers in healthcare work with children, families, and schools to address social, emotional, and behavioral issues that may impact a person’s health and well-being. They may work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, schools, and community agencies.

Child, family, and school social workers in healthcare may provide counseling and therapy services to children and families, as well as offer support and resources to help them navigate healthcare systems and access needed services. They may also work with schools to develop and implement programs to promote the physical and mental health of students.

To become a child, family, and school social worker in healthcare, individuals typically need to have a bachelor’s degree in social work and be licensed in the state in which they practice. Some positions may also require a master’s degree in social work and/or experience in a healthcare setting.

Know anyone building innovative solutions that belong in this  'Child, Family, and School Social Workers'?

Topic Community Insights

Total: 0 Product: 0 Solution: 0 Service: 0 News: 0 Events: 0

Related Topic Community

    Medigy Innovation Network

    Connecting innovation decision makers to authoritative information, institutions, people and insights.

    Medigy Logo

    The latest News, Insights & Events

    Medigy accurately delivers healthcare and technology information, news and insight from around the world.

    The best products, services & solutions

    Medigy surfaces the world's best crowdsourced health tech offerings with social interactions and peer reviews.

    © 2023 Netspective Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.

    Built on Dec 1, 2023 at 9:40am