UBC Pathways® Connected Health: A proprietary suite of healthcare technology solutions designed to increase patient access to medications and adherence to therapies by automating the process to enroll, determine coverage for, and removes barriers to starting a specialty therapy.
- Electronic Enrollment (eEnroll)
Improve adoption of your patient support program by allowing electronic enrollments via an eRx.
- Improves physician awareness of the brand
- Reduces administrative burden of submitting patient enrollments
UBC supports electronic enrollments, electronic prescriptions and electronic signatures for several leading specialty brands and bio-pharma companies in the world.
- Electronic Income Verification (eIV)
Qualify Patients for Patient Assistance Programs or alternate funding sources by obtaining estimated household size, income, and percent of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Reduce patient and/or prescriber burden to submit additional proof of income documentation
- Improves speed to therapy through client free goods (i.e. PAP) program
UBC provides eIV support for several programs, removing more than 11,000 combined days of waiting on Patients to provide supporting documentation.