Designed for quality, reliability, and flexibility, the TSCD-II welder is a next-generation, closed-system device that can be used to connect polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tubing in any combination of wet and dry.
The TSCD-II welder may be used across your blood center to connect PVC tubing during tasks, including:
- Component pooling
- Pathogen reduction
- Collection set modification
- Component aliquoting
- Quality control sampling
- Cell washing and freezing
Easy to Use:
The wafers used by the TSCD-II welder heat up to 300 C, maintaining sterility during cutting and welding without allowing particulates or chemical residue to form in the tubes. The design enables fast, one-handed operation, and durable materials stand up to intensive use.
- Maintains a closed system.
- Joins any combination of tubing: wet-to-wet, dry-to-dry, wet-to-dry.
- Provides automatic wafer replacement.
- Features an interconnected clamp for one-handed operation.