Clinical Support & Resources for COVID-19 Management:
Smart DetectTM SARS-CoV-2 rRT-PCR Kit is a real-time RT-PCR test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in human nasopharyngeal swab, anterior nasal swab and mid-turbinate nasal swab specimens from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider.
Clinical laboratories that are certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) of 1988, 42 U.S.C. 263a, to perform high complexity tests in the U.S. can immediately begin using this kit, which offers results in about 4 hours.
- FDA Emergency Use Authorized and CE Marked.
- 3 target-system minimizes potential for reduced detection of new SARS-CoV-2 variants.
- Multiplex format allows for single-well detection of 3 different targets.
- Compatible with multiple PCR instruments after proper validation.
- Compatible with multiple RNA extraction kits after proper validation.