Healthcare Provider Revenue Cycle offers unique challenges to operations leaders. Information is available across disparate sources, including revenue cycle systems, third-party portals, scheduling applications, EMR/EHR, laboratory information systems, and more.
Lack of structured data creates unique challenges, and hence most healthcare organizations utilize skilled labor to perform manual, labor-intensive tasks to process information.
The critical first step in launching successful RPA solutions is understanding the process volumes and the manual effort involved. Our workflow systems help our clients coordinate processes, implement process coordination seamlessly.
With the correct understanding of the volumes and process specific nuances, we can create an automation plan and work with our clients to develop sustainable automation solutions.
- Reduce/eliminate manual effort for acquiring data from multiple clinical financial and administrative systems
- Reduce repetitive manual effort
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Improve point of service collections
- Automated claims status requests