The main objective of this platform is to transform consolidated medical information into answers to business questions, such as:
- Determine which patients are outside treatment bandwidth. This is especially important for chronic diseases, where the patient might participate and have limited real-life interaction with care professionals.
- Quickly determine a cohort of patients with a particular set of observations relevant to a new analytical study.
- Benchmark treatment centers A & B for a particular treatment of chronic patients.
- Determine treatment efficacy over total patient population.
Conceptually progressing from medical data to a report requires the following steps:
- Data ingress and consolidation
- Report definition: identify the required information.
- Data preparation: transform repository facts to potential aggregated report facts.
- Visualisation: deliver a list or graph (csv, pdf).