BI Explorer is a web-based Business Intelligence tool that provides medical professionals with a powerful set of tools to get quick insight into medical data. National quality reports or key performance indicators can be displayed in a dashboard, a report, or an interactive table. Drilling down to the underlying data and the use of filtering, grouping and pivot operations lead to new insights and better informed decision making.
BI Explorer is successfully used to:
- Find outliers as defined by national parameters or relative to a patient group;
- Find deviations from average organization performance;
- Compare medication administration to lab results;
- Process and outcomes trend analyses;
- Cross-organization and cross-practitioner competitive analysis;
- Risk factor analysis.