IBM iConnect Access is a true zero download web viewer, available in any browser. Clinical data in its native format is aggregated from multiple sources to a single pane of glass, with diagnostic quality real-time collaboration capabilities. By combining image exchange tools with the universal viewer, images can be shared throughout the enterprise or around the world with easy-to-use tools and on a powerful, scalable platform.
- Integrate MIP, MPR, curved MPR, color volume renderings, sculpting, segmentation, and calcium scoring.
- Supports DICOM, XDS, XDS-I, XDS-I.b, XCA-I, XDS-SD, ATNA, CT, PIX and PDQ.
- Use the new universal interface in addition to the existing enterprise viewer user interface.
With IBM iConnect Access, you can:
- Collaborate in real time with up to 10 users
- Aggregate data access with standards-based interoperability
- Access a longitudinal patient record
- Utilize zero-download advanced visualization