We believe that it is imperative to address critical areas to control non-labor/supply related expenses with a specific focus towards harvesting Physician Preference Items (PPI), enhancing supply chain infrastructure, and targeting purchased services.
Industry leaders must achieve new supply chain integration levels to realize quality, cost, and outcome objectives. A strong supply chain management program optimizes pricing, standardization, and utilization of supplies and services.
The experienced FTI Consulting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) can analyze your healthcare systems Non-Labor expenses, clinical and purchased services spend, and complete market comparative analysis to enable the most savings and improvement in the shortest amount of time.
- Physician preference item (PPI) management.
- Clinical integration of supply chain.
- Strategic sourcing and supply chain process optimization.
- GPO strategy evaluation, selection, and optimization.
- Value analysis design and implementation.
- New product and technology management.