Faros 180 plays a life-changing role in occupational health, cardiology, research, physiotherapy, lifestyle coaching, professional sports, and stress management.
- Monitors ECG, HRV (Heart Rate Variability), stress, recovery, and general well-being.
- Ultra-light construction of just 13 grams.
- Sleek design (48mm x 29mm x 12 mm).
- Capable of instant measurements and long-term (up to 14 days).
- Easy integration with existing systems over Bluetooth communication.
- Because of the lightweight design, the device can be worn comfortably during daily activities and even during sleep continuous monitoring of patient activity, stress, and levels correlated with heart events and arrhythmia.
- Multiple patented mounting options let patients comfortably wear the device all day long.