The Datos remote care platform enables physicians, clinicians, and care teams to fully embrace digital transformation, and supports providers in safely and effectively shifting patient care from hospitals to the home. The platform ultimately helps increase hospital unit capacity, capture remote patient monitoring reimbursements, and thrive in a value-based care model.
- Value-based care with increased clinician productivity and capacity.
- Ability to capture remote patient monitoring CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) reimbursement codes.
- Significantly reduced readmissions, with high quality of care fully maintained.
- Simplified, automated communication and ePRO (Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes) surveys.
- Early patient deterioration detection.
- Extended care team reach, with continuously strong patient engagement.