The C-One™ handheld HF reader enables patient ID via wristband scanning, clinician security login via staff badge scanning, pharmaceutical applications including drug inventory tracking, and digital signature capture using a built-in high-quality camera (8Mpixels) modes, and much more.
The reader can be used as an integral device in many medical and clinical applications, and the reader can also be configured to meet specific customer requirements.
Unique device properties:
- Lightweight and compact (only 345gramms).
- Ruggedness (according to Mil standard 810G).
- Energy-saving due to battery management for at least ten working hours.
- Multiple charging methods.
- IP 65 (dust-tight + dripping water-resistant).