Women's health startup Iron Health launches with $4.5M
The platform was built at Redesign Health with March of Dimes' Innovation Fund contributing to its seed round. With a $4.5 million seed investment, the women's healthcare platform Iron Health was founded, enabling obstetricians and gynaecologists to connect their patients with primary and other specialist care. The September-launched Innovation Fund of the March of Dimes made a seed investment in Iron Health and is a strategic partner and investor. The New York City An OB/practice GYN's can virtually expand into Iron Health, a women's health platform that uses technology to connect primary and specialised care, support coordinated care, and provide online services. The website gives patients access to an OB/GYN Iron Health team member, such as nurse practitioners, qualified dieticians, clinical social workers, and registered nurses, as well as virtual visits, direct messaging, and other services. Redesign Health, a business that creates, releases, and finds products, designed the platform.
Continue reading at mobihealthnews.com
- A more caring workplace for health professionals can save lives – of patients and of doctors
- Nurses Are Burned Out. Can Hospitals Change in Time to Keep Them?
- Hacking healthcare: With 385M patient records exposed, cybersecurity experts sound alarm on breach surge
- Omaha pediatric hospital achieves success with comprehensive digital front door strategy
- One QHIN's plan to onboard providers
Hacking healthcare: With 385M patient records exposed, cybersecurity experts sound alarm on breach surge
Healthcare companies must harden their defenses, but it may require regulators and lawmakers to raise the bar on security standards, experts say. More than ever, healthcare organisations are utilising …
Posted Mar 13, 2023 Electronic Patient Record (EPR) Cybersecurity