Among the many frustrating aspects of cybercrime is that the nature of the attacks is always shifting. Chief information officers and chief information security officers must work to make their systems more resilient, said Kelly Rozumalski, secure connected health director at Booz Allen Hamilton, in a recent interview.
- How to Choose a HIPAA Cloud Hosting Provider
- 3 Factors Leading to EHR Usability Issues, Clinician Burnout
- Does Your Healthcare Organization Need Consumption-Based IT?
- 3 Security Assessments All Health IT Teams Should Know
- What Patients Like — And Dislike — About Telemedicine