The tool is able to capture data from remote monitoring wearables and to link patients with virtual care providers.
Deloitte is adding a new home-monitoring and remote-care feature to its ConvergeHEALTH MyPath. The new tech, dubbed ConvergeHEALTH Hospital in Home, is focused on combining telemedicine and wearable tools.
It works by capturing data from remote-monitoring tools like wearables, enabling virtual care and linking both up on a dashboard that allows for integrated analytics tools. The tool is able to integrate with EHR systems. Patients are able to tap into support via the service’s digital Rx kit, which helps them set up home monitoring equipment.
This news comes about a year after Deloitte announced its new healthcare products. At the time the product line had four major focuses: one for life science companies to engage with patients and recruit for clinical trials, one for governments and public health organizations agencies to engage with patients, another for providers to communicate with patients, and one for payers.
- Shortage Of Primary Care Providers And Access To Care Driving Nurse Practitioner Scope Of Practice Changes
- 2020 State of Healthcare Performance Improvement: The Impact of COVID-19
- The Changing Role of the Healthcare CIO
- How COVID-19 Imperiled Physician Practices, and How to Save Them
- Adding New Patients is Good, but Retaining Them is a Better Idea!