U.S. physicians are bullish about what the med-tech industry will offer, but have questions about whether it will meet their biggest needs, according to a Deloitte survey.
A recent survey of U.S. physicians on the use of digital technologies in care delivery reveals that while doctors are enthusiastic about what the medical technology industry will offer, they have questions about whether it will meet their biggest needs.
The Deloitte 2020 Survey of U.S. Physicians was conducted earlier this year and the findings present perspectives of nearly 700 clinicians on novel digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and automation.
Read on hcinnovationgroup.com
- Revenue Cycle Management and Telehealth—What Are the Challenges?
- What Do Patients Expect Now?
- Patient Billing, Payment, Insurance Billing and Verification – Telehealth Features Series
- The Feasibility of Mobile Telehealth Solutions
- 2 scientists win Nobel chemistry prize for gene-editing tool