A major challenge in the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic is the ‘silent transmission’ of coronavirus caused – often unknowingly – by asymptomatic individuals. Leveraging mHealth technologies such as mobile apps and wearable sensors, which can help to monitor COVID-19 patients and suspected cases, is a good way to mitigate the effects of the pandemic.
- Europe’s Largest Initiative to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 Launched
- Following 300% growth in 2020, virtual diabetes care company Podimetrics lands another $8M
- Uber Health launches prescription delivery service with NimbleRx
- Steps to Take Before Launching a Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Program
- Four Ways Mobile Remote Patient Monitoring Can Improve Star Ratings