HIMSS Chief Clinical Officer Dr. Charles Alessi discusses lessons learned in managing the pandemic, describing specific values that have helped countries shape their response to the crisis.
Read on healthcareitnews.com
- Clinical decision support systems can promote diagnostic accuracy, patient satisfaction
- Mayo Clinic, Google show how they're deploying cloud-based AI to combat COVID-19
- Samsung says it has received FDA clearance for smartwatch ECG tracking
- Teladoc To Acquire Livongo in $18.5 Billion Deal Creating a Combined Firm Focused on Digital Health
- There needs to be a policy "reset" for physicians post-COVID, healthcare leaders say