- Practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training will be provided with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease
- A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as a discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics
- The didactic component of the course will focus on standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation while emphasizing emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the SRU consensus statement on ultrasound of endometriosis and how to implement
- Examine uterine-preserving treatment options for fibroids
- Access breast cancer mimics seen on contrast imaging
- Review do's and don'ts of the breast imaging report
- Analyze the imaging spectrum of the augmented breast
Continue reading at radiologyeducation.mayo.edu
December 5 to December 7, 2023
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, 1 Harbour Square, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 1A6, Canada
Connecting innovation decision makers to authoritative information, institutions, people and insights.
Medigy accurately delivers healthcare and technology information, news and insight from around the world.
Medigy surfaces the world's best crowdsourced health tech offerings with social interactions and peer reviews.
© 2023 Netspective Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Built on Mar 30, 2023 at 7:39am