Hilton Boston Logan Airport, One Hotel Drive, Boston, Massachusetts, 02128, United States
The 4th Annual CRISPR 2.0 Congress is a leading event in the cell and gene therapy field, focusing on the latest advancements in CRISPR technology for safer and more efficient gene editing therapeutics. With 30+ speakers, 17 data readouts, and 16 tech presentations, this summit offers in-depth insights into technology innovation and clinical translation. Pre-conference workshops, including intellectual property and CRISPR trials, provide additional learning opportunities. Industry experts from Editas Medicine, CRISPR Therapeutics, Beam Therapeutics, and partners like ThermoFisher Scientific will be present, making this a must-attend event for gene and cell therapy professionals.
The 2023 PDA Asia Pacific Regulatory Conference returns to Melbourne, Australia and aims to bring together the top regulators and industry experts from around the globe to discuss various topics and updates concerning audits, regulations, and guidelines in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Program Topics include:
- Global Regulatory Approach to Combination Products
- Application and Regulation of AI and ML in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Regulation of Medicines in the Post Pandemic World
- Implementation of the Revised Annex 1
- Mature Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Enabling Ease of Post Approval Change Management
- cGMPs and Regulation of Investigative Medicinal Product (IMP) Manufacture
- Challenges with ATMP Manufacturing Amongst Differing Global Regulatory Requirements
The assurance cookie is found and is being filtered in Google Analytics.
These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact
with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this
information in order to improve and customize your browsing
experience, and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on
this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we
use, see our