Optimizing Potential 2023
November 3, 2023
This interactive livestream course is designed to rekindle meaning in work and home life. Participants learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of burnout, identify key drivers of burnout, and implement effective action plans to prevent burnout. Led by a preventive and occupational psychiatrist, this solutions-focused course leads participants to explore personal lifestyle habits, values, ideal work and life scenarios, concrete goals, and the importance of positive support systems.
- Convenient half-day session
- Interactive online format
- Electronic workbook for individualized action planning
- Relevant for all healthcare providers and healthcare workers
- Register by September 22, 2023 for the option to receive a printed workbook
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize signs and symptoms of burnout
- Identify key drivers of burnout
- Identify at least one personal action to prevent burnout in own life
- Examine how personal values influence choices and behaviors in the context of the effort-reward imbalance model.
Read on go.evvnt.com
Continue reading at ce.mayo.edu
Interested in this event?
No sessions available