This half-days, morning-sessions course is intended to be primarily practical rather than theoretical in nature, and the faculty will be composed mostly of practicing radiologists. On completing the course, attendees should feel more comfortable implementing and interpreting some of these techniques in their practice.
- State of the art MR techniques for musculoskeletal, abdominal, cardiovascular, and breast imaging
- Updates on some related topics such as PET-MRI, abdominal MRI protocols, cardiac MRI, and MR guided intervention for the prostate
- MR imaging safety guidelines
- Course format of 5 half-days allows for time to enjoy with friends and family
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Examine MRI in Congenital Heart Disease
- Examine MR Imaging of the Treated Liver
- Analyze Challenging Situations in Prostate Imaging
- Review Musculoskeletal MRI in the Presence of Metal
- Analyze MRI for Radiation Planning and Treatment
Continue reading at radiologyeducation.mayo.edu
October 30 to October 31, 2023
20-22 Wenlock Rd, London N1 7Guildford, United Kingdom
Connecting innovation decision makers to authoritative information, institutions, people and insights.
Medigy accurately delivers healthcare and technology information, news and insight from around the world.
Medigy surfaces the world's best crowdsourced health tech offerings with social interactions and peer reviews.
© 2023 Netspective Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Built on Jun 7, 2023 at 10:00am