Advanced Technologies & Methods for Global Health & Biodefense June 7-8, 2023 - Eastern Time
Reasons to Attend:
- Identify global biological threats and translational gaps in bringing technologies from lab to field.
- Discover infectious disease threats (IDTs) and how different technologies can be applied in diverse operational environments.
- Understand strategic integration for the national strategy for biosurveillance.
- Hear key topics in pathogen detection and technological innovation in ready-to-market systems.
- Meet virtually with speakers and attendees one-on-one and in interactive breakout discussions.
Continue reading at biodetectiontechnologies.com
June 8 to June 10, 2023
Westin Chicago River North, 320 N Dearborn AVE, Chicago, Illinois, 60654, United States
Connecting innovation decision makers to authoritative information, institutions, people and insights.
Medigy accurately delivers healthcare and technology information, news and insight from around the world.
Medigy surfaces the world's best crowdsourced health tech offerings with social interactions and peer reviews.
© 2023 Netspective Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Built on Jun 2, 2023 at 12:16pm