Next Generation Genetic Vaccines Conference
March 20 to March 21, 2023
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, Scarsdale Place, London, England, W8 5SY, United Kingdom
SAE Media Group is proud to announce the Inaugural Next Generation Genetic Vaccines Conference taking place on 20 - 21 March 2023, in London.
As part of SAE Media Group's leading series of conferences, this year's event will bring together expertise from individuals across the vaccine community.
The two-day conference will offer a series of presentations, through which you will gain insight into the latest developments in advancing the pre-clinical and clinical translation of genetic vaccine development.
With COVID-19 leading to the rapid acceleration of the vaccines industry and a specific focus on genetic vaccines, the conference will consider the latest technologies and platforms such as mRNA being developed and utilised within the space. Integration of novel vaccine development into pre-clinical studies all the way to clinical will be covered, with case studies on applications in oncology and infectious diseases.
This year's conference will also touch on how artificial intelligence can be used to transform vaccine research and development.
This event will not only bring you key insights you need to develop your gene-based vaccine pipeline, but it will also give you the opportunity to network with key players throughout the industry.
Benefits of Attending:
- Discover the platforms and technologies being used across pharma and biotech for the development of gene-based vaccines
- Explore insights into early vaccine candidates and the integration of novel vaccine development approaches into pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Delve into the manufacturing considerations for the development of successful RNA vaccines
- Hear how artificial intelligence is being used to enhance vaccine R&D
- Consider the potential of genetic vaccines to target a variety of indications and diseases including cancer and infectious diseases
Read on go.evvnt.com
Continue reading at smgconferences.com
Interested in this event?
No sessions available