Prioritize Anti-Infective Drug Development Pipelines that Focus on High-Value Clinical Candidates, Novel Modalities & Effective Strategies that Address Market Sustainability & Aim for Superiority. Infectious diseases are one of the largest threats to global public health. The focus on the threat has never been greater, with the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrating the critical need for a more proactive approach within governments, biopharma, and investment communities to overcome the pressing issues in anti-infective drug development to combat antimicrobial resistance.
Read on anti-infectives-drug-development.com
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- Pharma Customer Engagement Europe
- Mitochondria-Targeted Drug Development
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Drug Development Summit
- Interstitial Lung Disease Drug Development Summit 2021
- Womens Vascular Summit – an Annual meeting about Women's Vascular Health