Utilizes state-of-the-art technology to process EEG information and provides a direct measure of the patient’s level of consciousness, thus giving insight into anesthesia’s effects on the brain.
Bispectral Index™ (BIS™) monitoring enhances the clinicians patient targeted approach to induction, maintenance, and emergence. BIS™ technology non-invasively measures and interprets brain wave activity directly related to the effects of anesthetic agents.
- The monitor translates the raw EEG data into the easy-to-read BIS™ index.
- The monitor provides a user-configurable display.
- The monitor is a versatile platform designed for future expandability.
- Helps the clinician customize anesthetic dosing to individual patient physiologies.
- Indicates hypnotic effect through the easy-to-read BIS™ index.