Your surgical team can use intraoperative imaging for optimized procedures. Improved visualization is critical during complex and minimally invasive procedures. The O-arm™ system is a trusted team member to be used before, during, and after surgery.
Picture your surgical environment. Picture a surgical imaging system that:
- Provides you with real-time images
- Adapts to your surgical workflows
- Moves fluidly in your OR
- Exceeds your expectations
The O-arm system’s high quality, versatile imaging provides the information you need to guide your clinical decision making.
Adapt. Integrate. Automate
The O-arm system has been designed to complement your surgical workflow with:
- Multiple surgical table options
- Inter-room mobility for concurrent cases
- On-demand imaging, no need to schedule in advance
- Robotic controls for repeatable precise gantry orientation
The O-arm system also offers options for workflow efficiencies, including:
- In procedures where pre-op axial/coronal/sagittal slice data is necessary, it may be possible to use the O-arm system to provide the initial data set
- Options to improve efficiencies by not requiring the OR to be held while the patient is being scanned in radiology
Optimized 2D|3D Imaging Performance
You need 3D slice data. You need 2D fluoroscopy. You know your surgical needs. You know your procedure. We can help.
For localization, real-time anatomical updates, and verification.
Axial, coronal, sagittal, and oblique slice data give you an expanded view of your patient’s anatomy.
View your patient’s image data while they are still on the surgical table. Be assured that your surgical goals are met.
Stealthstation Navigation Integration
The O-arm system provides the StealthStation™ real-time 3D intraoperative images. You are navigating your patient’s anatomy with instant visual feedback of instrument localization.
The O-arm system’s automatic registration with the StealthStation provides an integrated and simple process to enable surgical navigation.