How to improve patient experience in 15 minutes or less?
Posted Sep 16, 2021 from healthcaretransformers.com
13min Leading positive psychology expert, Shawn Achor, shares simple interventions and daily habits that can help improve patient experience and employee engagement.
- The same thing is true with how people were walking up and down the hallways.
- The very first thing we told them was in order to improve the guest experience, we need to work with the staff who would be on the cruise ships beneath the guests because that’s actually the bedrock of someone’s positive experience.
- What I find fascinating about this is oftentimes when I talk about happiness, as soon as you find out somebody’s negative, people are immediately trying to run away from that person or we isolate them, which exacerbates the problem.
- In some of the literature, we found that social connection is as predictive of how long someone is going to live as obesity, high blood pressure, or smoking.
- One of the things that he was recognizing is that we get people to brush their teeth in terms of a global health habit, but aside from that – aside from vaccines – there’s pretty much not anything that we do as routine in somebody’s life to create global health.