The COVID-19 pandemic has successfully accelerated the availability of digital health tools, while simultaneously exposing opportunity for improvement in their ability to activate patients in their care. Our nation has struggled to engage patients through patient portal apps over the past decade – indeed, while over 90% of organizations offer patient portal access, hospitals see fewer than 25% patient adoption. We have the power to reach virtually everyone in the country digitally, but we must ensure their engagement to have a real impact on the health and well-being of our nation.
- Four Ways Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions Can Benefit Healthcare Organizations
- Five Key Considerations for Effective Remote Patient Monitoring
- How Technology Will Accelerate Value-Based Care in the Wake of the Pandemic
- Making the Switch From Physical to Hybrid Care
- How Banner Health Modernized Its Revenue Cycle
To support the sudden increase in test results and medical records being transmitted during the pandemic, hospitals, laboratories, and pharmacies implemented additional devices and remote connections …