Hospitals and practices are rapidly adopting teleconsultation and remote monitoring services in order to meet the continuum of patient care, to improve communication and better outcomes with social distancing guidelines. Very few patients are visiting hospitals, they want to get treated in the comfort of their home and remain physically distant from the rest of the world, telemedicine allows them to be connected & treated. To meet demands in an increasingly digital world, hospitals and physicians will need to think beyond traditional EHRs and consider telemedicine solutions that will digitally transform their practice.
- All You Need to Know About EHR Replacements
- 5-Steps Checklist For A Successful EHR Implementation
- Can Preventive Health Technology Curb Medical Debt?
- What Causes Physician Burnout, And How Can It Be Prevented?
- Why a Shift to Digital Patient Services is the Way Forward for Private Healthcare