Hackers are using phishing attacks against employees working from home to gain their user names and passwords, says Christophe Doré, security manager at Capsule Technologies.
Read on healthcareitnews.com
- When Will COVID-19 Be Over – 2021 Update
- How Using DNA Banks Can Improve Autoimmune Disease Treatment
- Elevating the Consumer Experience in Healthcare
- Innovative Patient Experiences: Four Pillars
- How Mobile Devices Are Meeting the Soaring Need for Care
Over the past year, several lockdowns have taken place. We adopted new habits, learned and worked through videoconferences, made social distancing an everyday habit, and masks a fashion item. But we …