We strongly believe that only digital health can bring healthcare into the 21st century and make patients the point-of-care.
Summing up 2020 I was asked many times about the changes COVID-19 have brought about in healthcare. Well, throughout the past year, here at The Medical Futurist we were continuously posting about the technological advancements in the medical field: telemedicine, at-home lab tests, robotics and even doing sports have changed dramatically.
Most of these changes are likely to stay with us even after the pandemic is gone (I mean after we all got vaccinated), and in 2021, some will bear more fruit than ever. Let’s have a look at the 7 most promising trends in healthcare.
- What Do Board Members of Smaller Healthcare Organizations Need to Know About Healthcare Information Security?
- How RFID Solutions Improve Patient Safety and Hospital Workflow
- 4 Quick Tips for Getting COVID-19 Claims Paid Promptly
- Is Your Connected Community of Care Truly Making a Difference?
- Women Are Less Likely To Use Video For Telehealth Care