We strongly believe that only digital health can bring healthcare into the 21st century and make patients the point-of-care.
Finally, we can say that the surreal year of 2020 is behind us as we welcome a new year rich in potential for digital health and (hopefully) full of good news! Even though the year that went by was dominated with news regarding the novel coronavirus, there were also other important developments in the digital health world; some of which were also shaped by the pandemic.
As such, before diving into what lies ahead of this field in 2021, let’s take a step back and contemplate 9 take-aways about digital health from 2020. These can give us further insights into how those relevant trends will shape up in the near future.
- Providing Patients With Records Access: Overcoming Challenges
- Analysis: 2020 Health Data Breach Trends
- Permitting Cybersecurity Donations to Physicians
- Frost & Sullivan's Top 10 Predictions for Healthcare in 2021
- 23andMe scores $82.5M, after a difficult year