People in the UK will begin receiving the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine on Monday, after the prime minister expressed hope that the pace could be ramped up to protect tens of millions of people from Covid-19 within the next few months.
In England the first doses would be administered in a small number of hospitals for surveillance purposes, said the NHS: in Oxford, where the vaccine was invented, London, Sussex, Lancashire and Warwickshire.
- Improving Coding Processes to Achieve Value-Based Care Success
- Turning Patient Cancellations Into Revenue
- How You Can Leverage Multi-Cloud Solutions to Make Your Healthcare Organization More Responsive
- Health IT execs offer thoughts on the big issues of 2021
- Using Tech to Improve Patient Engagement in the New Normal