It’s not uncommon to illustrate the “year that was” in healthcare as somewhat chaotic or tumultuous, but certainly none could compare with 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has not only taken over the daily healthcare news cycle, but it has also impacted peoples’ lives in unprecedented ways.
- How facilities can prepare for flu season amidst COVID-19
- Better, efficient revenue cycle management with patient centric approach
- Smart temp control technology could be key for COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- Enabling Greater Connected Care With Social Determinants of Health and Digital Health Solutions
- Poor Digital Health Experience May Push Patients to Change Docs