As the agency's workload swells with the weight of a public health emergency, digital health companies on a timeline should consider whether their products truly warrant a regulatory submission, writes Epstein Becker & Green's Bradley Merrill Thompson.
- Rising Risks to Patient Data and HIPAA Compliance in the Age of COVID-19
- Keeping Your Head Above Water in a Wave of Medical Data With Technology and Managerial Expertise
- The Health System of the Future Will Be Consumer-Centric, Wellness-Oriented and Digitally Connected
- Why Home Healthcare Needs More Technology and Training
- Digital Mental Health on the Rise, but Engagement, Access and Trust Continue to Be Barriers